Sunday, May 27, 2012

Religion.

Religion was a very important part of life in medieval times, so of course the kingdom needs a church, and a priest. Since it's such a small kingdom, there's also a small church.

The church also holds the "education" rabbithole, and the mausoleum. The school is located at the back of the church. The mausoleum is in the church's basement, where there's also room for the royal and noble urns. The commoners will be buried in the cemetery surrounding the church.
This part of the church is obviously for aesthetic purposes only. There won't be any services. I've also decided against downloading a "religious" career, since the priest is going into the education career in stead. 
Lucas Edward, the priest, will live alone with his cat. I've disallowed a committed romantic relationship for him since he should be devoted to his religion and the education career in stead. I'm sure he'll fool around when I'm not looking though. 
He has a small apartment on the second floor of the church. 



I haven't been able to record more information, or take screenshots, of the nobility yet. I've been very busy "blacklisting" the majority of CAS-parts for this world. It's a lot of work now, but it'll save me time and frustration in the long run. This way I don't have to worry about the populations' clothing choices when they age up.
I'm using Master Controller to do this in the CAS screen.

My next post will have some pictures and information about the nobility, and you'll get a peak at how the peasantry lives.
And, I'm hoping to finish within the next few days so I can start playing this world, and get some real stories going!

Lady ElDi


2 comments:

  1. I cannot find your priest's robe anywhere! Could you please help me, I really like it and it would be just perfect for my monks :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot, I looked for it a long time before posting and naturally found it right after I pressed submit. Sorry! And good luck with your story

    ReplyDelete